Sunday, December 18, 2011

18th of 30 Creations From Pinterest

Family Birthday Sign


 I Spray painted the wood because the burlap was a 
little open and i wanted it to appear dark it you saw any of it.
Then I hot glue guned the burlap to the back of the wood. 
 The Month circles just have letter stickers and then are glued
with a hot glue gun. "Family"is a sticker.
"Birthdays" are stickers.
I cute ribbon and glued bottons to the bottom to weigh them down.
Wrote each family members birthdays on one baby clothes pin. 
Added the twine. Done!
{my mother in-law opening it on christmas morning}

2 comments:

  1. so how come there is no december birthday??

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not my family silly :) it's spencer's mom & dad's kids & grandkids :)
    don't worry when i make our there will be :)

    ReplyDelete