Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas happiness.

 Our huge pile of presents for the 25+ family members there. Too blessed.
Husband reading the story of Jesus' birth to the
family before we began opening presents. 
Taylor's "awesome" sweater...lol 
Owen & Izzie playing so nicely together. 
 Neici loved her Birthday Board 
I made for her.
 Josh was pretty excited to have a scooter again.
 Owen's getting the hang of this whole present thing.
 Emily. VERY EXCITED about her towels :)
 Owen's set & spin...inlove!
 Sister in-law Lori & moi.
 New giraffe decorated like a zebra? confusing but so cute.
Owen giving him kisses.
We were soooo incredibly blessed this Christmas season. Owen got so many super fun toys. I got my sewing machine I was soooo wanting. Also my in-laws blessed me big time by purchasing a new set of hair cutting sheers & clippers. I can't even believe it...I was still rocking my beauty school set. THANK YOU!!!
.Christmas Dinner.
It really was one of the best meals i've ever had.
Merry Christmas beautiful friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment